Thank you Adam Wolfe for the photoshop..
I would like to point out that the concept of god was arrived at philosophically and out of necessity. First of all if you want to make a positive rational assertion for why people should have inalienable rights or why you shouldn’t be allowed to force people to work seven days a week you cannot hinge that assertion on science or evolution for that matter. You have to assume a universal force or law on which to peg it.
The original concept of god was created to prevent the problem of infinite regression. What was the cause of that? well what was the cause of that? Well what was the cause of that? GOD! It became obvious that there needed to be a cause that was not in the linear world, a causal world. Which makes sense in a way. Because if the big bang created time as we know it then time is an illusion. There must be a time before time and that time is the real time, since time was created and didn’t exist before the big bang. Time itself is an illusion. Somewhere the universe is completely intact and unexploded.
Philosophically speaking god cannot move and must not move, any movement of god is a negation of godself. This is why you have meditation. In sitting in contemplation you are being like god. Making yourself like god.
So how does he work his will on the world? Through the agency of the holy spirit. If you examine Plato’s cave and he being the father of religion. The forms of the cave, the forms of the good, the ideas or idols are the philosophical uncorrupted concepts. Only the philosopher king can see anything but the shadows, he beholds the shapes. He is free and he observes the stark naked epiphany of the universe. What is needed to succeed in relationship, the praxis of the rational. The law is immutable, unchanging, and pre existent. You are doing it right if you are surviving well and succeeding together.
- Rabbi Ba’al Shiva Explains the Om Symbol (thoughtuncommon.wordpress.com)
- Evidence from science, philosophy and history against Mormonism, the Church of Latter Day Saints (LDS) (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Maybe, or A Biblical Cosmological Examination of Creation, Man and God (thefreelandjournal.wordpress.com)
- God in Science – No Need for that Hypothesis (afkimel.wordpress.com)
- Refuting God starting everything as a theory? (secularnewsdaily.com)
- What Did the Greeks Ever Do for God? (kenanmalik.wordpress.com)
- Understanding the World Around Us (thefreelandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Evaluating God scientifically (selfawarepatterns.wordpress.com)