At one point in time the the only symbol for Christianity was a fish. The cross was the emblem of worship of the Roman Catholic Church which is essentially the philosophy and government of Rome. It declares it’s guru lineage through the worst of Jesus disciples, Peter and Paul and made an intense effort to crush and silence all other forms of Christian expression and actually caused the fall of Jerusalem into the hands of Muslims, do to its aggressive social climbing efforts.
At one time all christian Icons were in the form of a mandorla,
A mandorla is a vesica piscis shaped aureola which surrounds the figures of Christ and the Virgin Mary in traditional Christian art. It is especially used to frame the figure of Christ in Majesty in early medieval and Romanesque art, as well as Byzantine art of the same periods. The term refers to the almond like shape: “mandorla” means almond nut in Italian. In icons of the Eastern Orthodox Church, the mandorla is used to depict sacred moments which transcend time and space, such as the Resurrection, Transfiguration, and theDormition of the Theotokos. –http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aureola#Mandorla
The name “Chabad” (Hebrew: חב”ד) is a Hebrew acronym for Chochmah, Binah, Da’at (חכמה, בינה, דעת): “Wisdom, Understanding, and Knowledge”. The name “Lubavitch” (meaning the “Town of Love”) is the popular name for the Russian village Lyubavichi where the movement’s leaders lived for over 100 years. ~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad
Da’ath is the hidden sephiroth, it is hidden for several reasons and we are going to discuss the symbolism of that. What I am about to tell you comes not from traditional qabalah but from the Sephyr Yeshivel which was communicated to me. First of all the creative intelligence is made from the meeting of the male and female. Which doesn’t happen in the physical world, it happens in a concealed place, the place of initiation, the bedroom. Other than that in the physical world their is no evidence of a dalliance between the sacred masculine and the sacred feminine other than the existence of the child, which is the proof of the union between the father and the mother.
Da’ath corresponds to the Vissuddha chakra, activated and purified it speaks the truth. It is informed by the supernal triad, this causes the problem known as the curse of the Magus. I named the system after the Angel that taught it to me, and as far as I can tell that Angel is not named anywhere else. The problem that we encounter is this. All of the sephiroth below Da’ath exist inside da’ath, and the beast has it’s head in every chakra below da’ath. So while the Magus can see the higher light everybody that is still trapped in the abyss is under the influence of the beast who wants to keep and maintain his authority over them. He doesn’t want them to understand and transcend because if they do he loses authority and power, which is why it is a crime to bring light into the world, or to speak the truth.
Life as we know it and think of it is spiritual death, not that their is not a function for physical life, the work of understanding god. But we see that currently that is not going on. Which makes the heavenly father VERY ANGRY and he intends to get a divorce from the earthly mother because she is not fulfilling her wedding vows, which means the end of life on earth.
Judgment on the Whole Earth in the Day of the Lord
2“I will sweep away everything from the face of the earth,” “When I destroy all mankind on the face of the earth,” declares the Lord. 3“I will sweep away both man and beast; I will sweep away the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea— and the idols that cause the wicked to stumble.”a “When I destroy all mankind on the face of the earth,” declares the Lord, 4“I will stretch out my hand against Judah and against all who live in Jerusalem. I will destroy every remnant of Baal worship in this place, the very names of the idolatrous priests— 5those who bow down on the roofs to worship the starry host, those who bow down and swear by the Lord and who also swear by Molek,b 6those who turn back from following the Lord and neither seek the Lord nor inquire of him.” 7Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.
The problem that we encounter is this, the Magus, having crossed the abyss, sees the untainted undiluted light and truth, his head is above the clouds. But everything that he speaks into the world is tainted by the imperfections of the world and by the creatures trying to understand what he is saying. Not being able to see the light themselves, they must meditate on the word of the Magus and unlock the true meaning. When one has crossed the abyss one gets to start their own religion. It is not that the Magus isn’t correct or doesn’t understand what he is seeing or can’t express himself correctly, the problem is that the dragon with seven heads and 10 horns, lies, distorts, misleads, and perverts everything that he says. The dragon can’t influence the Magus because the Magus has a personal relationship with the supernal triad, his ego is already dead in him. Everything coming through him is from godhead.
One is the Magus: twain His forces: four His weapons. These are the Seven Spirits of Unrighteousness; seven vultures of evil. Thus is the art and craft of the Magus but glamour. How shall He destroy Himself?
Yet the Magus hath power upon the Mother both directly and through Love. And the Magus is Love, and bindeth together That and This in His Conjuration.
1. In the beginning doth the Magus speak Truth, and send forth Illusion and Falsehood to enslave the soul. Yet therein is the Mystery of Redemption.
2.By his Wisdom made He the Worlds; the Word that is God is none other than He.
3. How then shall He end His speech with Silence? For He is Speech.
4. He is the First and the Last. How shall He cease to number Himself?
5. By a Magus is this writing made known through the mind of a Magister. The one uttereth clearly, and the other understandeth; yet the Word is falsehood, and the Understanding darkness. And this saying is Of All Truth.
6. Nevertheless it is written; for there be times of darkness, and this as a lamp therein.
7. With the Wand createth He.
8. With the Cup preserveth He.
9. With the Dagger destroyeth He.
10. With the Coin redeemeth He.
11. His weapons fulfil the wheel; and on What Axle that turneth is not known unto Him.
12. From all these actions must He cease before the curse of His Grade is uplifted from Him. Before He attain to That which existeth without Form.
13. And if at this time He be manifested upon earth as a Man, and therefore is this present writing, let this be His method, that the curse of His grade, and the burden of His attainment, be uplifted from Him.
14. Let Him beware of abstinence from action. For the curse of His grade is that He must speak Truth, that the Falsehood thereof may enslave the souls of men. Let Him then utter that without Fear, that the Law may be fulfilled. And according to His Original Nature will that law be shapen, so that one may declare gentleness and quietness, being an Hindu; and another fierceness and servility, being a Jew; and yet another ardour and manliness, being an Arab. Yet this matter toucheth the mystery of Incarnation, and is not here to be declared.
15. Now the grade of a Magister teacheth the Mystery of Sorrow, and the grade of a Magus the Mystery of Change, and the grade of Ipsissimus the Mystery of Selflessness, which is called also the Mystery of Pan.
16. Let the Magus then contemplate each in turn, raising it to the ultimate power of Infinity. Wherein Sorrow is Joy, and Change is Stability, and Selflessness is Self. For the interplay of the parts hath no action upon the whole. And this contemplation shall be performed not by simple meditation—how much less then by reason! but by the method which shall have been given unto Him in His initiation to the Grade.
17. Following which method, it shall be easy for Him to combine that trinity from its elements, and further to combine Sat-Chit-Ananda, and Light, Love, Life, three by three into nine that are one, in which meditation success shall be That which was first adumbrated to Him in the grade of Practicus (which reflecteth Mercury into the lowest world) in Liber XXVII, «Here is Nothing under its three Forms.»
18. And this is the Opening of the Grade of Ipsissimus, and by the Buddhists it is called the trance Nerodha-Samapatti.
19. And woe, woe, woe, yea woe, and again woe, woe, woe, unto seven times be His that preacheth not His law to men!
20. And woe also be unto Him that refuseth the curse of the grade of a Magus, and the burden of the Attainment thereof.
21. And in the word CHAOS let the book be sealed; yea, let the Book be sealed.
Here is where it’s about to get gnarley.
The O.T.O. was chosen because of the similarity to the ankh and the ba, the owl that carries the heavenly part of the dead soul back to the heavenly father. The Star of David represents the human soul being made from the combination of a heavenly soul and an animal soul. The Ankh represents the marriage of heaven and earth. Ian Flemming was accounted with Aleister Crowley believe it or not. (http://people.tribe.net/ionamiller/blog/e7ce4dc9-5570-4c6b-ae19-204452d95625)
According to Native American Indians the owl is the strongest medicine. Rare the witchdoctor that has an owl totem, and dark the power hath he. The owl can see at night and the wizard with an owl totem can see into the yin world. The owl totem can make some people go insane or they can die. Owl medicine should not be taken lightly. It brings dark light and dark wisdom. Dangerous knowing.
.333 equals 1/3
.666 equals 2/3
.999999999 repeated approaches 10, but never quite reaches it, it is all power consolidated into a single point, a singularity. The power of 10 in the hands of 1. 10 is the balancing out of absolute power into the male and female, the phallus 1 and the yoni 0. Binary code. In my theory on human computers I teach that every single event, action, or thing said either has positive survival data or negative survival data from the perspective of the individual. Which causes the difficulty of relationship because we understand ourselves and we think that others think like we do and interpret things the way we do and that is patently false.
All life on earth, the lapis philosophorum, vegetable, animal, and mineral, is made out of carbon, the diamond light, (adam, adamant, admantium, diamond, dominion, domain). While life on earth is good, all life is under the authority and the auspices of the dragon, that wants to believe it is the only, highest, authority, and there is none higher than itself. Which is why bringing light into the world is a crime. But should the One True God be dissatisfied all he has to do to destroy this world is leave, and take his soul energy with him.
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
9“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12As you enter the home, give it your greeting.13If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.