What a cutey, and she is from southern India as well, not northern India. I love her dark skin. We have all of these immigrants in America that despise America, not so with Indian immigrants, as long as they aren’t Muslim. I see Indian people every day and the whole family is wearing american flag shirts. These people love our country more than we do I fear. Not to mention India has been one of our most consistent allies in the middle east, not once even flinching in its affection for us when surrounded by China, Persia, and everybody else that hates freedom. I don’t even want to talk about the undeserved comments that are being made about this sweet little thing that I embrace with my heart. Congratulations on your well deserved victory you gorgeous little gopi. You finally made the Miss America Pageant interesting to me.
SADGURUNATH MAHARAJ KI JE!
- Is Miss America Too Dark-Skinned To Ever Be Crowned Miss India? (buzzfeed.com)
- Miss America Nina Davuluri meets Obama at White House (rediff.com)
- Indian wins ‘Miss America’ (mahimaslife.wordpress.com)
- Racism against Miss America (thecrowningmoment.wordpress.com)
- A New Face: Miss America 2013 (beautyofculture.wordpress.com)